Freitag, 6. September 2013

Welcome to the Personal Blog of Michael Novelo

Hi and welcome to my blog on Blogger.com.
this blog is about me and my work as digital artist and tutor.

I am Michael and I was born in the early seventies. I live in the south of Germany near Lake Constance. I have begun my work in the IT business in 1995, after a few years I stumbled over some 3D Programs, Photoshop and Corel-Draw and I found it to be more fun for me to work creatively instead of  building computers and administrate computer networks. Sure I had to continue my work as IT-Nerd because I had to make money. But I always  worked up my skills as a digital artist.
Nowadays I 'am able to live on my creativity and it feels much better. I am doing a lot in the stock photo business like Shutterstock, Fotolia, Dreamtimes and iStockphoto. And meantime I am stumbling nearly every day over an image I created in the internet. And that is a really cool feeling.

A little bit chit chat about my activity on social networks, blog and websites. The last few month I did a lot of tutorials about Blender, Photoshop and Cinema 4D at YouTube. The next step will be the re-launch of my tutorial and studio website. There you will find a lot of interesting things like tutorials, source files, texture packs, references and so on. On my studio website www.visual-pixels.de I will present my portfolio it will be the main place of communication with my customers as well.
I hope this blog and my other blog blog.visual-pixels.de will be a success. Every comment, like, plus or whatever is welcomed as it shows that other peoples share the same passion. Even critics and haters are welcome. Its all about audience.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen